Friday, February 12, 2010

How and when did you meet your life partner? After dating how many people? How exactly do you know true love?

I met him by accident on myspace, not to sound cliche but we became friends first and then lovers. I have found my true love my lifemate. We look forward in getting old together.How and when did you meet your life partner? After dating how many people? How exactly do you know true love?
I had only dated once before meeting my now hubby. I lived in Wisconsin and he in Texas and we met on myspace because we both had Jeep Wranglers :) After writing back and forth we talked on the phone for the first time in September, said I love you by October, decided we wanted to marry by november And Finally met for the first time when he came up to Wisconsin In January for a weekend.





We decided we loved each other even more in person and when I visited him in March in Texas to meet his family he proposed and I said yes!





He moved to Wisconsin in April, We married in July and had our first baby 9 mo. later! :)





We were both 21 and just knew! We did talk a lot about everything and are even happier almost 2 years later:)How and when did you meet your life partner? After dating how many people? How exactly do you know true love?
We met when he was teaching my step-sister how to skate at the skating rink near his house. After dating 3 or 4 other guys we started dating 3 years later. After 7 months we were married. You know it's true love when you respect each other's thoughts and feelings. You want what is best for that person and do everything to help them acchieve that goal.
In my opinion, as of how I feel right now this is what I think/feel.


We've never dated.


We met 2 years ago, and talk everyday. We love everything about each other, but we are waiting to date. I've never met and dated or hung out with a more amazing guy. I have never looked twice at another guy.


I've only dated 3 guys.





True love can happen at anytime.





We met through an online game 2 years ago, though I wouldn't recommend meeting someone that way, but yeah, ha.
I met him at a dance club when I was almost 20. Not the place you expect to find some thing real, but it happened. I had about 3 serious relationships before him, and a few not so serious relationships. I just knew that he was the one. We met in July, moved in together in September, and have been together for 5 years. We just got married 2 weeks ago :)
1. I met her in a back alley outside a stripclub where she was turning tricks for packs of Pall Mall non-filters.





2. Actual GF's? Do hookers count? Roughly 37 hookers(2 of which I am pretty sure were women) and 12 actual GF's





3. She could give BJ's while smoking a Pall Mall. She never took the cigarette out of her mouth, not even to ash the thing,...ever! God she's a great woman!
i don't have a life partner...i have a wife.
still waiting on that one.....
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment