Friday, February 12, 2010

Will i ever get true partner in my life?????

Hi Frineds, I live in Mumbai, India, I have one strong question in my mind always. Will i ever get true love??? will i vere get true partner in life...I am 27 and dont have anyone near me...I am very much alone here....I am not asking for u all to become my friend or i am not looking for any love on yahoo ansers...i just wanted to know your opinions about this...Does true love really exists???Will i ever get true partner in my life?????
I'm sorry that women do that to you. Don't lose hope. Love comes in many shapes, sizes, ages, and at the most perfect time. There is always time for everything. Think of it this way. Each woman that has been in your life has taught you something about love or relationships. Each woman that you come across is helping to prepare you for that wonderful woman at the end of the road. I kept thinking that to myself. And now i'm with my perfect, loving, caring, life partner. Its all worth it. Dont let anything get you down. Just keep that in mind. And keep your mind open. The one you least expect can be your soul mate.Will i ever get true partner in my life?????
no problem. Happy i could help =]

Report Abuse



if you believe in true love..then i would say..yes, it exist...there is a time for everything so don't be so hurry to look for your partner in life, sooner or later you will find her..pray as well.
Yes, it does exist. You just have to give it time. Get out there and meet people. True love doesn't come looking for you.
You are struggling to get true love. I wonder you ever made any attempt to love at all. Venture out for love ans find out for yourself which is true and which is not true love.
yes it does.....and once you found it you know. it just take some longer to find it. my suggestion...live like you do. Park your car on one side of the driveway, sleep on one side of the bed, etc. This way your putting out there in the universe that you are ready for a relationship (if you are) and it will naturally be attracted to you.
all good things come to those who wait .. true love will come

No comments:

Post a Comment