Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that when your first get pregnant that you and your partner could start arguing more than often?

When I got pregnant with my first daughter, my husband and I fought all the time.





In the first few weeks (before we found out), we suddenly started arguing over housework and cooking and stupid, petty things that don't really matter. Then we found out we were having a baby, and we were like ';So that's what our problem is!';





Then came the big issues. He thought I was working too much; I thought I should work and save as much as possible before the baby arrived. I thought we should move closer to our families; he thought we would be just fine where we were an hour away. The list could go on.





Things eventually worked out fine, and with compromise and communication our arguments came to a mutually satisfying end. But those were hard times and sometimes I wished I could just run away!Is it true that when your first get pregnant that you and your partner could start arguing more than often?
good answer!

Report Abuse


Is it true that when your first get pregnant that you and your partner could start arguing more than often?
i liked it

Report Abuse



no we actually stopped arguing and got along better
Honey, i think that that is true in some cases especially mine. I think it was the stress of having no money. Besides i felt like i could kill him!!!
Yes, trust me from experience it happens
It's entirely possible. Your hormones go crazy during pregnancy, which makes you more irritable that usual.





And lilherby, once again, stop answering ';uhhhh'; to every question. It is extremely rude and annoying.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
no but you would probably experience more mood swings to trigger arguments.
We actually grew closer when I got pregnant. Not really arguing at all.
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment