Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I would like to know 1 thing. How do you know when you have found your true partner?

I am talking about marriage.I would like to know 1 thing. How do you know when you have found your true partner?
You just know, love has no explanations or definitions, when the time comes, you just know it. Basic instinctsI would like to know 1 thing. How do you know when you have found your true partner?
because they r always on your mind,you cant wait until the next time u see each other,u can talk or do anything together,you cant see yourself with anyone else.
over and over again, i will say it, you just know! if you have to ask, you may not have them. i always wondered until i met my wife. the first few days i was with her, i knew we were going to have something special. more importantly, as months went on, it was overwhelmingly clear that we were perfect together. i don't believe in fate or destiny or soul mates, but we are so good together. 5 years and our love is stronger than yesterday, it gets stronger every single day. we love being together and hate being apart. we are accused of looking like newlyweds all the time.
You know when you're comfortable about the idea of spending the rest of your life with them and that if any problems arise between you(and they will, even the best couples fight, those who believe happy couples can't fight are the ones who divorce more because they can't handle conflict or crisis if it comes up) that you're prepared to face them together. Marriage is alot of work, but if you know what you're getting into and you are happy with your partner being the one you face life with, then you know you have found the one.





(that being said, there's more than just one person out there for each person, So if it doesn't work, you haven't lost a soulmate, you just gained an opportunity to find a more suitable partner)
I don't think it's a question you ask yourself.


When I met my fiance I looked at him, I spent time with him and I knew very quickly that he was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.





While we have had more then our fair share of ups and downs, mess-ups, silly breakups, and an infidelity on his part, we have never given up on our love and we have always worked on it and now we are in a place that is so loving and wonderful that I can't imagine life without him.





What I discovered is this. When you ';love'; someone because you need them it is not really love, but when you need someone because you love them, this is love.





When you know that you could live your life without them, but you don't want to.
Trust me, dont think abt it too much, if its real/true/long lasting ull know!!!something abt it will let u know!!!


relax
I think that you just know.
when you want yo spend every second you have around them. you dont care how beutiful they are, and you feel sick until you see hear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment