Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I get idea about my true life partner?

Means who will be my life partner ?


what is my love life? etcHow do I get idea about my true life partner?
What is it with the psychic hotline type of questions tonight? Amazing...do you really think someone on this answer forum is going to be able to give you an accurate answer?





Why don't you pray to God about your questions? He is the only one who really knows, anyway. Or decide what the answers to your questions will be, make the goals you need to reach in order to find your life's partner, and make it happen.How do I get idea about my true life partner?
I am not convinced that we have a picture in our minds, or an idea in our heads as to what our ideal mate would be like.


I AM convinced that once you come across it, it hits you like a brick to the head, and you just know.
A psychic might be able to answer your question.
try the horoscopes. this site is Really good.


www.astrologyzone.com
2001-Duke-82 Arizona-72


2002- Maryland-64 Indiana-52


2003-Syracuse-81 Kansas-78


2004-UConn-82 Georgia Tech-73


2005-North Carolina-75 Illinois-70

No comments:

Post a Comment