Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that your partner is chosen for you even before you're born? God knows before you know?

if so, should i just stop searching and live life? when god is ready, he will places my mate in front of me, when its a good time?





for all non religious people there, replace ';God'; with ';higher power';Is it true that your partner is chosen for you even before you're born? God knows before you know?
Yes its true. God knows who you're going to marry. My mother told me once who ever is not meant to be for you, then he never will no matter what you do. My husband came out of the blue and i never thought in a million years that i would be married to him. But one thing you have to be clear about is that you cant just sit and do nothing and wait for her to come say heyyy I'm your future wife lets get married!!!!





You still have to work on it.Is it true that your partner is chosen for you even before you're born? God knows before you know?
Some have thought that God increases endlessly in knowledge as well as in glory and dominion. Others hold to the more traditional view that God's knowledge, including the foreknowledge of future free contingencies, is complete. Despite these differing views, there is accord on two fundamental issues: (1) God's foreknowledge does not causally determine human choices, and (2) this knowledge, like God's power, is maximally efficacious. No event occurs that he has not anticipated or has not taken into account in his planning.
I guess that depends on whether you believe in the Divine Watchmaker who put everything in place down to the last detail, or whether you believe in a Creator who gives us free will.





Me, I believe in free will. It sure makes the universe look like there is a bunch of random stuff going on. But it doesn't mean we can't have personal happiness.





But here is a thought - instead of worrying about finding the right person, concentrate on being the right person. Put your energy into building a rich, full life on your own. That way, when you bump into another person with a rich, full life, who happens to be attracted to you and vice versa, you can live your rich, full lives together. The kind of relationship you can this way is far healthier than any other.
No lol


but maybe


Maybe he know who would work for you in a way.


Read Hosea in the bible.


God had Hosea marry a fornicating wife so he can feel how


All of his kids were not his..... Sad.


God felt when his people turned away from him....


Hosea was A prophet and a man of god.


The choice is yours when marriage


The mate is not as important compared to the plan he has for your life...





Was it is God's plan for David to kill his best friend and sleep with his wife? Nope But he did want David to be king of Israel or a while.


And I dont thing God wanted him to have the hundreds of wives either


Gods plan %26gt; Our Faults





and also he knows some people will not find a mate or people reject them... Read Isaiah chapter 56





I think Issac did not get married until his mom died and he was like 40
I think your soul mate is revealed to you at a time when you need it most and that searching for it is futile. I met my husband two days after I buried my mother and my father had passed 6 years later. At age 30 I was an orphan and I truly believe that they, not God, sent my husband to me to take care of me since they couldn't.
I do believe that God designes ';that special one'; for each and every person; however, because of free will, we don't always marry that person... unfortunately. I think the divorce rate is so high b/c people just ';marry someone';... not their soul-mates.





My husband is, NO DOUBT, my soul-mate. Our parents were friends before we were even born... so essentially, we've known each other since before birth. I remember being at summer camp when we were 7 and my now-husband walked right up to my dad and said, ';Mr... I'm gonna marry Heather when I get big!!';. And ya know... 16 years later, we were getting married. There was never a question in our minds that we were made for each other and it was God's plan for us to be together... we were just too stubborn and in our ways there for a while to recognize it.





And to answer your question as to if you should stop searching: I think you should look, get to know people, and pray about each female you encounter. Pray that God would let you know when you have met your future wife. Don't ';jump the gun'; on any of them... You'll know...
I would think not! If you ever found god's choice and married and then your spouse died you would never remarry. Or would you? Did god have a second choice in mind for you? What if you met god's second choice first? Would god's first choice live forever single?





If you murdered god's first choice would he give you a second choice? Did He know you were going to kill his first choice? and approved so you could marry His second choice? And what about people that marry five or six times? Why did they have six choices and I only had one. Unfair!!
Yes and no.





First of all, no matter what, God has given us free will. We make our own choices. As to who we marry, when we marry, why we marry, how we work on that marriage, etc. That's up to us. I don't believe in pre-destination, and I don't believe that God has my entire life planned out for me. If he did, what use would it be living it? Or I could just rob and steal and say well God let me so God planned for it and God wanted it to happen. God gave us free will, and we can do with it what we will. So in that aspect, no it's not all planned out for us, and we do need to make our own choices and put our own effort into it.





Second of all, yes I do believe that God creates a partner for each of us. I do believe he makes someone for each of us that is truly compatible with us, our other half, our partner in life. I believe that. But that doesn't mean it's a cake walk. We still have to find that person. We still have to be clear enough of heart and mind to be able to recognize that person as our future spouse when we see them. We have to be willing to put ourselves out there, make good relationship choices, work on ourselves and our relationships, etc. It doesn't all just fall into our laps. We have to work towards that goal too.
I don't think that that can be true.





If so, what of all the BAD marriages...AND some people go their entire lives without finding someone special and lasting....





I don't think you should be looking so much as you should be available.





I also think you should date a lot..to keep from becoming bored and desperate and also to help you understand what you want and need
I believe this to be true. I think that you should live life and when the time is right and you least expect it, your mate will appear.
It is possible......it is all you how your were raised and what you have experianced.......only you and your higher power know for sure.
There is no truth to it because it is not provable, but I like to think that's the way it works.
I think it is you own choice! God may help you out but the choice is still your.
well if that is the case i want to know what the **** i did wrong as i keep getting the nuttas
NO... GOD IS A LIE !
I sure hope not....otherwise I have some legitimate complaints to God.
No....thats a lie.
Nope...i do not believe that at all. I believe we make that choice through many circumstances. If not, we would all be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment