Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I know that the man I married is my true life partner?

If you fight sometimes-yet you still are together no matter what


If he likes the little things about you-like how you laugh or your favorite flower


If he loves you unconditionally-if he will do anything to keep your happiness


And finally (no matter how corny it sounds) what your heart saysHow do I know that the man I married is my true life partner?
You don't. That is what makes life so interesting and scary,too.If we knew all the answers up front we wouldn't be challenged to live life --just to go through the motions.I believe that people have to truly work for the duration of a marriage to fulfill each other.Be honest and experimental with your partner--avoid ruts--be spontaneous.Be romantic.Be supportive.Be friends.How do I know that the man I married is my true life partner?
If you have to ask....he's not.
a little late to be asking that question...
Are you happy more often than not? I'm not sure if that is proof of anything, but it is a sign that you made a good choice, or not.
if you are asking then you may have problems.





if he worships you (hugs, kisses, grabbing - no that is not lust!), then you are his life partner.
You should have prayed and seek god for your answer. It's not to late
if you are second guessing then maybe he isn't i know its different but i know my boyfriend is right for me because no one crosses my mind but him and i BELIEVE in us and i don't second guess..if you have any other feelings then maybe he isn't for you.
does he do things for you like if he goes and gets a drink does he bring one back for you regardless if you drink it or not when you are sick does he take care you the house the children or maybe he tells the kids to be quite moms not feeling well
when you see this man across the room do you feel like the luckiest women in the world?





when he touches you, you feel chills of delight up your spine?





when you talk to one another he makes you feel special?





can you talk to him about anything and he has your best interest in heart? if you answered yes to most of these there you go, and finally if he respects you, does not abuse you then i would think hes the one
Well, you can know that you should probably self-evaluate your choice if you're asking for help on a random internet forum.





Your life choice is yours to make, If you love him and he loves you, than the decision is already made.
If he is the only man you cant get out of your head. and dont let anyone tell you it is to late just because you are married, if you are asking this question then its obvious there is compatition. I hope you make the right choice.
Because you agreed to marry him in the first place. There may be hard times. I've seen it with my parents, but they just had their 10 year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment