Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that 95% of all American women have had multiple sex partners in the same night?

In the same night? No, I do not think that is true.Is it true that 95% of all American women have had multiple sex partners in the same night?
I find that statistic very high and rather hard to believe...Is it true that 95% of all American women have had multiple sex partners in the same night?
welp guess that puts me in the 5 percent bracket
I would not be the least bit surprised.
I wondered what that strange noise was.
you wish
not me
No. What is you experience? I would think that would answer it.
I highly doubt that, that would probably be more true if it was a man.
Probably more like 95% of all American prostitutes.
I'd say it's the opposite.....maybe 5% have and 95% have not!!
I guess I fall into the 5% that don't, because I think that's disgusting.
Is it true that 95% of males believe everything they hear?
You really must stop hanging out where the prostitutes hang...
If it is true then I'm one of the 5% that has not

No comments:

Post a Comment