Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why is this true and does your partner make you feel this way?

Every time I see a Meir sight of my husband or he looks at me or touches my face I feel this burning and warm desire in side of me where I just want him so bad we are in love and he is very hot why do I feel like making love to him when I just see him that is every time have you ever felt that way about someone before ?Why is this true and does your partner make you feel this way?
c8..., no question about it---you're in love. Some people wait a lifetime and never find that but you apparently have. Congratulations!!!Why is this true and does your partner make you feel this way?
So, you're telling me that your love with your husband is based on sexual attractions?
Sounds like you've found your other half--your soulmate. Congratulations!





TX Mom
it sounds to me like you made a great choice in a husband

No comments:

Post a Comment