Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true partner can leave you after?

I am getting married to my partner of 2.5 years this saturday. We have been living together for 2 years. Of course their are ups and downs, around the fact i am aussie, born in sydney oz, and she is from nepal. She is on a protection visa and after huge amounts of money and stress the high courts have given her 28 days to leave australia (unless she pleads with the minister as the final fling to living here.). She has 2 kids and a 15 year marriage crumble in nepal and then 10 years ago fled to hong kong then to sydney on a tourist visa. She was rescued by a nepal man and they lived together for 2 years and he was going to marry her. Now i think he was deported, as he stayed 12 years in australia on a bridging visa and that is a long time. She has photos, and diamond ring, and he bought her a new car and lots of money when they were together. She said she broke up with him on bad terms and for the last 2 years i thought she was loving me, with massive amounts of control over me ( i cannot even go to bathroom without her followibng me). I lost friends and family to a point thru being under her control. I have never been married, i am 36 years old no kids. Now i found out this mornign by doing some secretive huntign in her draws that she has been calling her so called ex fiance for the last 2 years at least once a week. (sometimes 10 times a week or more). She says she hasnt rung him for many months....sooo....48 hours away from marriage..my first...my mum and dads first for their first son.....my parents are excited.....they dont live with me.....she follows me everywhere..i am home with her 7 days a week...i cannot even go to the shop to buy milk without her controlling behaviour coming in.......


Also she wants me to go to nepal quickly after marriage on saturday to apply spouse visa, and then wait maybe 6 months for application process.


Could my partner leave me after getting citizenship, even though i will look after her kids and everything.Is it true partner can leave you after?
Cancel the wedding. Your parents will get over it. Worry about yourself not them. Your girlfriend is dishonest and probably wants you to pay her and her childrens way to Nepal so she can hook up with her boyfriend. You need to sit her down and confront her about the phone calls. Trust is very important in a marriage. Good luck.Is it true partner can leave you after?
SHE WILL LEAVE YOU..OR USE YOU..SHE WILL FLIRT AROUND AND YOU WILL BECOME A GOOD BABY SITTER AND A GOOD HOUSE TAKE CARER ER..BE A MAN
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment