Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that most men desire multiple partners, boys what do u say?

Men cheat in 60% of relationships and women 40%. In fact, I assume that, contrary to social opinion, monogamy isn't normal for all people. Unfortunately, society isn't accomodating to those who want to be both honest and are not naturally monogamous. Open relationships are seriously frowned upon.





Most guys or girls don't cheat to get sex. It happens, but not to most people, IMO. Most fall into a relationship unexpectedly and only have two options they see open to them. Leave the new relationship, which is brutally difficult, or cheat. Society has shown them only those two choices.





I am polyamorous. I am very open about my feelings and non-monogamous nature. I always make certain everyone involved is aware and OK before I enter into a relationship (their significant other, if they have one, and my wife). Though sex is a component of these romantic relationships, it's no different than anyone with a girlfriend or wife. They are long term and very loving relationships.





I have many male and female friends who are polyamorous. Many currently have multiple relationships. Some live with all their loves in one household. Close friends of my wife and I are in a Quad - a four person relationship. They started as two couples then fell in love with each other and moved in together. They've been together for a while now.Is it true that most men desire multiple partners, boys what do u say?
Every survey is different -I heard 80% males and 60% females cheat. Men are programed by biology to spread their seed as far and wide as they can. An upstart religion 1000 years ago said that you can only have one married partner. You could have all the sex you wanted if it was in a church liscensed brothel, but only one wife. It has been a problem since then.Is it true that most men desire multiple partners, boys what do u say?
truer to say ALL men do....doesn't mean he WILL though
Who the hell told you so ? Woman you must have got that information from watching too much TV

No comments:

Post a Comment