Friday, February 12, 2010

Is It True People Look For Their Mom/Dad In A Partner?

People always say that a majority of that people look for their mom or dad in a partner.


I hear that about men especially.


Is that true?Is It True People Look For Their Mom/Dad In A Partner?
True for who? You? Me? I think most people reference people they love and like in regarding a partner. I can't answer for you though.Is It True People Look For Their Mom/Dad In A Partner?
That is so true. I did that my first marriage but didn't know it at the time. My dad was very controlling and a know it all. If he did not get his way about everything he would get mad about it. He would call my sister, our mom and me stupid all the time. When I was a teenager my dad would always call me a whore. I was a whore but never dated anyone at the time. I remember my dad always threatening to leave my mom for no reason. I ended up married to a man like my dad but still he was worse than my dad. My ex was an alcoholic, very controlling to me and my children, always calling me a stupid b****, and whore. If my ex could not get his way about everything then we would pay. He would mentally abuse my children and me. He was miserable and made me miserable. I had left my ex about a million times in 25 years of marriage. I would not live that way for the rest of my life like my mom had. I got divorced and thank God for that. I have never known of any men who have chosen to marry women like their mothers.
noooooo!!! my bf is the complete opposite of my dad. My dad is very old fashioned when it comes to roles and he does NOTHING around the house. My boyfriend does everything around the house, he would do all the domestic chores if I asked him to. Plus personaloty wise they are also nothing alike.
i think you just want somebody they will approve of








my guy is 100 % opposite of my dad its crazy





i looked for a bad boy and got one

No comments:

Post a Comment