Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that you attracted to your life partner because you look alike?

If so It explains Shambo's obsession with Susan Boyle.





They have the same tash





:))Is it true that you attracted to your life partner because you look alike?
Is it pick on Shammy night tonight to celebrate my new level 3 status or sommat?Is it true that you attracted to your life partner because you look alike?
no, i like women and i look like a man so, this theory is flawed ;)





as for my wife and i, we have different hair color eye color she is shorter than me, and there are other big differences that i love even more ;)
Yes, you usually go for familiarty, someone you relate to, unless they're loaded.





Happily married 20 years and I wouldn't change him for anyone, don't tell him that
I think it can be possible... but it's not necessarily something that happens a lot or to everyone. I'm in an interracial relationship and we definitely don't look alike.
I heard that.


Guys go for girls they look like supposedly.





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


It's fun.
Maybe, but there are loads of people attracted to each other who have opposite qualities.
mwhahaha





Shambo get some tweezers dear!!





Well I bloody hope not..





He is 6'5...me 5'5





He is dark brown haired...me blonde





He has smelly feet....me ooh I smell sweet





He is a brick shite house....me a titch!!
Lol no. Me and my partner dont look a like. For one I am female he is male.
In that case how did I ever give myself a second look and end up marrying?
Hahaha good one Duchess!!!!
now,now jealousy's a terrible thing :)
lololol!
hahahaaahaaahahahahaha!





you're funny
no my girlfriend is a beautiful woman with an amazing body
If that is true I wonder what Dave s with his fixation on Kate McCann, Jade Goody and Susan Boyle ...... really looks like!
No, not at all.
You must be kidding
God, I hope not!
Ohhh -red rag to a bull lol
and here was me thinking it was 'cause they had similar sized cokcs
Shite, I must have been out with some ugly women.

No comments:

Post a Comment