Friday, February 12, 2010

Would any TRUE Christians on here, desire to link with me, and be daily prayer partners?

For everyone that views this, and you know the LORD, please pray for my family and myself. I need a support group. I don't have the energy to go OUT searching. So, I believe God will place the help I need right at my fingertips. God is evrywhere, and I KNOW He knows all my problems, and every situation I'm going through. Therefore, He will eventually connect likeminded individuals together, that we WILL conquer the enemy, and all of his imps. Thank you in advance, and may God continue to bless you and yours, and Heaven forever smile upon you.Would any TRUE Christians on here, desire to link with me, and be daily prayer partners?
Father God, I would like to Pray for this sister in Christ and Thank you for awnsering her prayers. I would like to pray for her and her families problems, that you know. You are the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End. It is written where two or more agree it shall be done by You in heaven. and also what we bind on earth it shall be bound in heaven, what we loose on earth it shall be loosed in heaven. Right now I bind Satin in the Lives of this sister and her family. And I loose the Power of the Holy Spirit and Your angels in these people's lives and worship you in Jesus Name. Amen





Sister, you have all the power of God within you. Jesus Dies on the Cross for all of our sins and sickness. Stay in the Word. ';Truth comes form hearing, and Hearing from the Word of God.'; God Bless You and Your Family. And remember Satin does not have any control over youWould any TRUE Christians on here, desire to link with me, and be daily prayer partners?
Sounds great. How do I join?
Sure but the internet is no substitute for fellowship. You need a local group of believers to meet with. I tell you what; I'll pray for you to find some believers to pray with.





God bless you and your family,





W
God Bless you
I would love to
I would love to, God Bless you and your family.
Why would you need one? Are prayers greater in number? Do you think God will hear you if more people pray??





If you need someone to TALK to, feel free to contact me. It's always easier to talk to a stranger - we are unbiased! :)
i would be happy to pray for you...send me an e-mail...i am an engineer and am not on-line everyday but I do check my mail pretty reguarly
As much as you desire prayer, you need to have faith and act on the belief that you are being supported by prayer. Step out and leave your cocoon, approach a place where the type of support group that offers fellowship, in the flesh. There you will find honest love and accountability. Then, you will reap the benefits for you, your self image and strength, your family, your life.
maybe.
you got it...
Sounds wonderful to me. I'm in.
Count me in.... Praise GOD that we can come together and help each other out... GOD be with you and yours
My prayer is that you email me so I can prey with you ditzhitz@yahoo.com i can send you some stuff to help you daily
oh this is all about you then? such CHRISTIAN charity you are exhibiting there, honeybuns. how about praying for others with bigger problems than you for once? hehehe....
Yes...I will pray with you and for you and your family. He loves you and I do, too. E-mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment