Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking for true ';how I met my partner'; stories that sound like fiction. Have one you'd like to share?

Ever wanted to tell the amazing story of how you met your husband, wife, girlfriend, soul mate? I'm doing a project, and I'm looking for stories about romantic partners who met in a way that seems beyond coincidental, a true story that sounds like it could be fictional. The important thing is, these stories have to be true. 10 points goes to a coherent, detailed retelling.





Thank you!Looking for true ';how I met my partner'; stories that sound like fiction. Have one you'd like to share?
Well my story convinces me even more that me being with her wasn't coincidental. It makes me feel like we were meant for each other and that we will or should be together again in the future (she recently broke up with me but this isn't about the break up ha ha). So i was born in california in 1990. and due to the riots that went on when i was about 2 or 3 my father decided to move out of there for the safety of his family. we landed in a small town in oregon. ever since then we lived in that town for 13 straight years. Because of my fathers new job we had to consider leaving the town (he was/is a truck driver and found that there was a lot more and better paying loads in texas). My parents announced that we would be moving. and because i lived there and developed great friendships in that town. i was saddened about the news that we were moving. So the summer came and it was time to leave. That was when i was 16. me and my younger brother were put to live with my aunt in the city of salem oregon which was about 3 hrs away from the small town we just left, while they searched for a place to live in texas. So after about a month of living with my aunt, my parents decided to move me and my brother to colorado with my other aunt. this time a few of my cousins came along so it was fun. we stayed there for a month and my parents asked me what i thought about it and i honestly liked it. my good cousins were going to live there too and it was a nice community. But for some odd reason my parents didnt want to live there and didnt want texas either afterall., so after all that moving and such they decided to come back to our original state of oregon. But we didnt land in the same town. Instead they found a place about 30 miles away. It was a duplex which was temporary. we get there and i meet the neighbors which were pretty nice people. the oldest child was about 2 years younger than me. I had no attraction but she was a nice friend. after awhile i met her cousin who i had some kind of feeling for that i couldnt explain. i never felt it before. but i ignored it and we became friends. not good or great friends just more like aqcuaintances. we talked here and there and i always ignored that feeling i had towards her. after a year of on and off talking with her she finaly confessed that she had a crush on me from the first day she saw me, and it blew me away and just from hearing that made me want to get to know her more. we talked and became good friends and it didnt take long for us to become a couple. On December 24th, 2007 i invite her over to hang out and i asked her to be my gf that night and she happily said yes and we had our first kiss. ever since then we had the best times of our lives. We got to know eachother more and shared common interests, and life goals. And it was wondeful. It was like we were meant for eachother. each time we were togethe rit was like heaven. Of course over time people have problems and we had our fair share but we worked through them and stayed strong and true to eachother. She was the best thing that has ever happend to me and and i thank god for putting her into mylife. She was my bestfriend, lover, partner in crime, soulmate. After all the moving, after all i went through, it couldnt have just been coincidence for me and her to run into eachother. I believe it was meant to be! we had our great relationship and because she is still somewhat young (17 and i'm 19) i think she just needs time to have a little bit of fun or just time away to realize what we had was more than just a relationship. We were brought together and are meant to be. I know it. but in the mean time i'll have my fun as she will too and when we're both ready to finally commit to eachother forever, when god feels its time he'll bring us together again. :)





So thats my story. sorry it was so long but you asked for it haha. Hope it was interesting enough. and if not then eh i tried. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment