Friday, February 12, 2010

We are looking for a true physic, my partner are looking to go into a business, not to sure what. Thanks?

We aren't interest in being a a millioniare and paying for it?don't waste your time.We are looking for a true physic, my partner are looking to go into a business, not to sure what. Thanks?
Okay, go for it, but only if you can answer this question: How will you know a true psychic if you find one?





Is it because they will have accurate predictions? If they do turn out to be right you may say that they are a true psychic because the prediction was correct but if the prediction is wrong you will say they weren't a true psychic. Either way, the issue of what is a true psychic is still not addressed and you will never know.We are looking for a true physic, my partner are looking to go into a business, not to sure what. Thanks?
Dear Whoever,





I read Tarot Cards (for free). If you wish to choose a number between 1 and 78 (there are 78 cards in a Tarot Deck), I will be more than happy to read your card and email you what I see.





My email is JulieViolette93@yahoo.com.au
A true psychic does not charge for what the spirits give freely. Make a list of talents each of you has and that would be interesting to some in the general public.

No comments:

Post a Comment