Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that women are more into personality than hot looks when it comes to looking for a partner?

I am not talking about guys she would find ugly. I mean do most women prefer average/okay looking guys with a great personality to guys who are hot looking but average/okay personality?





I ask because I see so many very pretty women with average/below average looking guys. So I can only assume they are with them because those guys must have a very good personality? Yet I don't see many great looking guys with average looking girls.





What do you girls make of it?Is it true that women are more into personality than hot looks when it comes to looking for a partner?
It's all about the head you think with...and since women don't have ';the little head'; that drives us...we think with hearts and minds.Is it true that women are more into personality than hot looks when it comes to looking for a partner?
When someone has a great personality, then I find that it makes that person even more attractive to me. But honestly, looks are important to me as well. It sounds shallow, but a relationship is nothing without a physical attraction.





I know that some beautiful girls go out with not so great looking guys because it makes them feel better about themselves. They feel more in power, and less intimidated. This is not the case with all girls of course, but I have heard and seen this happen many times. You cannot tell me this is not true with you either. If you're in the presence of an unfortunate looking woman, you feel less self conscious and more comfortable, right? However, if you're in the presence of a stunning woman, don't you feel more intimidated, or more self conscious? I know it's stupid and people shouldn't have to feel this way, but people are constantly comparing themselves to others. It's sad... :(
You are absolutely right, this theory of average looking men and beautiful women is true! i read it in some article too, they did a study that proved that this is a popular trend among couples. Unfortunately, this does not hold the other way around :( Us girls always have to be trying our hardest to impress you guys with our physical appearance because thats what dudes value first as the visual creatures you are.
My mother taught and raised me not to judge by apperances.The personality is the greatest thing of all. It's the most important key to a person. The outside shouldn't mean nothing but of course, many people have to be judgemental.





I rather choose a guy that will treat me good then be with a hott guy.
Um, ha, depends on people.





I personally focus on personality, because, who wants to spend time with an asshole?





Those who look solely for looks, are not worth your time.





Although, ofcource, there is a difference between good looks, and personal hygiene!
While drop dead gorgeous AND good personality are nice...I would choose great personality/ok looks over bad personaltiy/good looks. It sucks that guys obviously don't do the same. : 0
I don't really care what the guy looks like as long as he respects me (don't get me wrong a good looking guy doesn't hurt but i don't really care)
i look for the hottest guy around who isnt a jerk! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment