Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that when you ask a dude how many sex partners he's had...?

You subtract 10. And when you ask a chick how many she's had you ADD 5?





I've always heard that and have wondered if there are studies that prove this out. What size control group was used?Is it true that when you ask a dude how many sex partners he's had...?
';If you add the 5 and those 5 slept around w/more people than you have a chain reaction of slutrus';





is ANT being a manwhore is that why he asks..





oh oh!Is it true that when you ask a dude how many sex partners he's had...?
That's stupid. If you've had sex with 10 people, then you've had sex with 10 people, whether your a guy or a girl. If your a virgin, your a virgin, guy or girl. You might want to think about all the nasty diseases you can get (or pregnancy risks you take) if you can subtract 10 from the number of people you've slept with and still have some left over.
Throwing stones nailed it right on the little head. I automatically discard a guy if he starts bragging, especially about his #. If you need to brag about anything and need to remind people how cool you are...well, you are not fooling anyone but yourself.





*It's totally different to mention an accomplishment of yours, and super sexy! All you need to do is mention it and say you are proud of yourself and let it be! Let the girl brag about you-don't do it for yourself.
That sounds right for guys anyway.





The principle is the same for everything!.... no matter what you ask a guy he will always exaggerate. If you ask what grade someone got, they will add a few percent on top.... or if you ask someone's time in track and field they will always subtract a few seconds.. everyone does it!





might be right what you said about girls... bu I don't know
My roommate told me he had sex with over 18 different woman I don't believe that shyt b/c he is UGLY. And that is F*king gross, and Nasty. I swore he had some kind of STD until we donated blood together, but it's still nasty.





He's 25 and said he started F*king at 19, but I still can't figure out who would F*k him lol.





Ps-I agree with throwing stones. Sex is special and intimate to me, sleeping around is not appealing at all.
I don't think that's true. Maybe it is for younger people, but my bf and I know each other's number and as far as I know he's been honest with me. He has had more partners than I have, but we knew going in that neither one of us was a virgin.
I think it's called the rule of three, and you multiple by three for women and divide by three for men. So if a woman told you she's had three partners in total, it's probably closer to nine. According to the rule of three that is.
That's so not true. So if a guy says one and you subtract ten he would have had -9?


If I say I'm a Virgin you'd automatically add five? There's no way to win.





help:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
10?....5?....gross....people act like having sex is an accomplishment, anyone can do it and there are plenty of people with low self-esteem willing to give it up in a heart beat....so yah I see whores and losers lying about it .
No idea, and never heard of it. I've never told anyone my number, it's my number and I'd like to keep it private.
if u would ask me i would say 0





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
lol thats funny because I heard that it only takes 8 people to be considered dangerous of having dieases.
Really? There are no studies, it's just a bunch of young-minded people being idiots.
Uh,no.


Ha,i've heard that too.Some people are too ashamed and lie
I don't really think it's true but I've heard that you add 3 to women and subtract 3 from the men.
hawat
either way it is to many. As many diseases as their are out there.
dont believe little school kids.
I am a guy...and I can never let anybody know...how many girls I had sex with to be honest.
lmao that's funny.








I hate people.
Wow! Is it that? That seems so easy.
American Pie, right?





I forgot how it went but I think it was subtract 2 for guys though....
That's so gross why would you have sex with more than 5 people. puke and i'm not that young.
why would that be true?
lol isn't that from one of the American Pie movies?





and no, I would not say that's true!
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment