Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the song on true life: I don't trust my partner?

The song playing right before julie throws her bf in the pool. Its the song playing right when julie is talking to her friend about her boyfriend's cheating.What is the song on true life: I don't trust my partner?
I don't know.What is the song on true life: I don't trust my partner?
Oh, I thought you meant any song so I was thinking


I'm Walking the floor over you or


Your Cheatin' Heart. or


I've Got Tears in my ears from lying on my back crying over you.


Sorry.
idk this song is about life.....the maine-whoever she is
who's julie?
I am sorry but your question makes no sense to me. Sorry I could not help you.
2 points :)
Y o u a r e a f u c k i n g d o u c h b a g! Yay!
i thinkits go girl by pit bull!

No comments:

Post a Comment