Friday, February 12, 2010

To the men: what are some deep questions you'd like to be asked about urself by a true friend/partner?

Can I have some examples...of what you'd ';really'; liked to be asked about urself for a real conversation to get to know you and ur life better.To the men: what are some deep questions you'd like to be asked about urself by a true friend/partner?
what drives me and makes me feel passionate. there is a big different between enjoying doing something and feeling passionate about doing something.To the men: what are some deep questions you'd like to be asked about urself by a true friend/partner?
REALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A GUY IS A GOOD QUESTION AND SHOWS THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HIM. LET HIM GET DEEP WITH YOU WHEN HE FEELS COMFORTABLE WITH YOU
I like it wen my girls ask me about my childhood it really makes me think that they want to know about me, it shows that u care u kno?
men are not deep. we would rather stay away from that sorta stuff
';can i buy you 10 beers?';
Sorry im not a man But I thought it was a very good qeustion and I hope it can help me out too.... Nice Work =)

No comments:

Post a Comment