Friday, February 12, 2010

What I do fo r myself to get a true partner?

That's one of life's greatest mysteries.What I do fo r myself to get a true partner?
It's not a mystery!! Trust in God. The way you are asking the question points to a single person who is still has a mindset of the flesh and trying to meet your own needs. Instead, start reading your Bible. It tells you how to prepare yourself for a mate, how to discern a good mate, and most of all, to put your faith in Jesus. Here's a quote to start you out: ';The Lord God said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.'';(Genesis 2:18 NIV). The source below also goes into more depth about the topics I mentioned before, and it's all from the Bible--read it!What I do fo r myself to get a true partner?
don't worry, you know it when the time come. meantime be greatful with what you have.
Be yourself!, they should like/love you for u, dont be phoney, cause sooner or later the real u will come out, then he/she wont know if your being truthful or not.
Formula: Trial and error = frustration


Look in the mirror and say it aloud: I am loved. I am smart. I am Hot.


Things to do :


1. Be yourself.


2. Don't overlook too much and not to less.


3. Don't change moods.
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment