Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life partners are given from God. God is true. He is taking care of us. Can you prove it?

I believe in God, but so many times we are unable to prove it. What will be the Best way to prove his existence? If you don鈥檛 believe in God post your question. If you know the answer posts your answer. Lets join together and finally come to the conclusion. God can take care of your life . No Only GOd.Life partners are given from God. God is true. He is taking care of us. Can you prove it?
God is the most amazing existence out there. So amazing in fact that really you dont' have to prove his existence and i'm very glad that you believe in God but you having these doubts make me really worry for you. anyone that believes in God and loves him with their whole heart knows that he is out there. yes i know sometiems life can be difficult and their will be moments where you wonder why he would put you through so much misery and pain. (don't worry i have felt this 2) but really all the proof that you will ever need to believe about his existence is YOURSELF. you are an amazing person and God has chosen you to be on this earth. He has put into you the image of himeself. he wouldn't waste taht on something that he truly didn't loved with all his heart. He made you the way that he wants' you to be like. next time your going through a hard time and might wonder about his existenc look in the mirror and know that you are made from his own image.


In Christ,


a believer that wants everone else to experience his love and gloryLife partners are given from God. God is true. He is taking care of us. Can you prove it?
God won't ever give us full fledge proof- he wants us to love Him for Him, not for the miracles he does. He gives enough proof to believe, but also not enough to doubt...





And you might want to post this in the religion section of Answers. You'll probably get more answers :)
Believing in God is based on faith, not easily proved, but when you believe truely believe he will be there for you. When I was in my teens my father left and become violent when he did visit. I thought God had betrayed me some how. I remember being in speech class and during a debate and I convinced 10 other students there was no God, because disbelief is easy to explain. Then a few months later I was in my Humanities class and we were discussing the impact of the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar on our generation (yes I'm that old), so many people young and old had returned to their beliefs in God when it came out. The teacher was playing the record from the opera and suddenly I was tapped on the shoulder and a soft male voice wispered in my ear '; If you need me I'm still here';. I knew it was God, I wasn't sitting near anyone else and the sense of safety and joy and complete contentment that swept over me was something no human could have given me. Even though I spoke against him, God still loved me enough to tell me he cared.


There have been so many times in my life that God has been there when I needed him, not in monumental miracles but in everyday blessings. Just because he doesn't answer your prayers in the ways you think he should, doesn't mean he's not there. As I look back over my life (all 53 years) I can remember the times I thought I couldn't go on, when I wanted to take my life, but God stepped in each time and helped me to survive and made me strong and gave me new reasons to live. My friends,skills, and loves would never have happened if the prayers I prayed then had been answered the way I thought they should have been. God's choices have given such happiness and love to my life.


The best experience for me was when God brought me Ted. I was in a 2 1/2 year relationship with a man that I no longer loved and didn't know how to end it. I was driving to work after another frustrating weekend with him and I began to pray. I asked God to find my boyfriend a women that was more suited to him and if he had anyone for me that would be nice too. An hour later Ted walked into my place of business and as we talked I realized how much we were alike. We liked the same music,movies,had similar experiences growing up,but when he said he wanted to travel to Ireland and then retire to a house on a lake. I knew. Everything I had ever dreamt of, wished for, came out of this man's mouth Ted was me in male form. We began dating and spent 8 wonderful month's together. My ex-boyfriend found a women that shared his interests and we have continued to remain friends. Ted passed away almost four years ago but I don't hate God for it, I thank him everyday for sending Ted to me, and for letting me feel that much love for someone else.


All I can say is never give up on God because he will never give up on you. Hope this helped you a little.
faith is the belief of somthing u cant prove..... if God wanted to prove to us he exsisted he did when he gave his son jesus to save us.....why do u need to be pproven of His existence...believeing is seeing...


GodBless U!!!!!!!!


AirsoftDude

No comments:

Post a Comment