Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poll; Is it true that when you have been married a week you start to look like your partner ....?

It seems to be so





why is thisPoll; Is it true that when you have been married a week you start to look like your partner ....?
Blimey I hope not. I'll better add an electric shaver, nasal hair tweezers and some Lynx body spray to my shopping list then.Poll; Is it true that when you have been married a week you start to look like your partner ....?
Well that can certainly be true in your case lol
it usually takes about a month...in most cases!! you two are an extreme case!!
I had forgotton what Alan looked like.
Not in every case but it has in yours,
Give it a bit longer.
Erm, no.
yes i think magic has happened with you two lol
no
are you nutered too ? hilda because i do believe your other half is meow!!!!!! pmsl
i have heard it, but i am neither bald or a complete ar.se hole
I don't think so, but that would be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment