Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My partner thinks he heard on the Radio that Dido died in an avalanche on Christmas Eve, is this true?

I heard the rest but not the name of who is was, I can't find anything on the internet about her dying.My partner thinks he heard on the Radio that Dido died in an avalanche on Christmas Eve, is this true?
No..My partner thinks he heard on the Radio that Dido died in an avalanche on Christmas Eve, is this true?
a british guy died skiing at christmas maybe he just misheard the word died and dido
Nope she aint dead. if she was it would be on the news and everyone would know
No,a ';dildo';died on xmas eve,as it ran out of batteries,and therefore ';died'; on them!
Yes she did, but she wants to thank you for giving her the best day of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment